Skillet Hash & Eggs
This hearty and tasty meal is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 4 slices bacon, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups pototoes, cooked, chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup leftover meat, chopped in small pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice (optional)
- 4-6 eggs
Option 1: Cook eggs to your liking in a separate pan. Serve over hash, finish off with a sprinkling of cheese.
Option 2: Whisk the eggs together and pour over hash and scramble until eggs are cooked.
Option 3: Crack eggs over top of the hash (still in the cast iron skillet) and place the entire skillet in the oven at 400°F until eggs are cooked to your liking.